Recipes: Tomato-Cucumber-Mozzarella Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette

Leave a Comment
Recipes
 
Tomato-Cucumber-Mozzarella Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
Mar 13th 2016, 08:42, by Recipe Nomad

I need an easy Italian-esque salad that I can throw together in just a few minutes. Because I’m tired! I swear I’ve been standing in my kitchen all day, cooking up a storm of dishes.

And now I’m tired.

I want a salad with dinner, but I don’t want to think too hard about it. Something easy with the ingredients I have at home. Something that’ll pair well with spaghetti or lasagna or a bowl of minestrone soup. 

Tomato, Cucumber and Mozzarella Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette

Simple Tomato, Cucumber and Mozzarella Salad does the trick. Use very fresh tomatoes to take advantage of the simple flavours of this recipe. Personally I love the bite that arugula offers, but if you do not have arugula feel free to use a bit of romaine or frisee lettuce. 

(And yes, if you walked passed my kitchen window at around 7:30 that was me in the window drinking the leftover Red Wine Vinaigrette! It would be wrong to waste something so delicious!)



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment